January 29 My sweetest memory with my grandparents (or someone else). I was young when my grandparents died so not a lot of memories. I memory of my mom is her saying “let me get my coat” whenever I wanted to go someplace and no one else was available or wanted to go. She was always game for anything!
January 30 Good feelings bottled up. Curling up with a good book, good conversation and sun on my face.
January 31 When I say this…….. What I really mean is this…. At times when I say yes to someone I really want to say no. Valuing my own time is something I struggle with. Giving my creative time more weight. Just because it is only me involved does not make it less valuable than someone else’s time. Learning to say no I have a commitment is a full answer.
February 1 Today’s ups and downs. Retreat for work so an up was a change of scenery and theatre in evening. Down was the new restaurant we wanted to try had over an hour wait time.
February 2 These are a few of my favourite things:
- A is for atmosphere – creating a safe place, a place to create and a home that reflect me/you!
- B is for book (I mean really, if you have been reading my blog or know me at all that was a given.)
February 3/4 Hierarchy of my needs right now:
- Start to put myself first and learn to say no to people and events that are not in line with where I currently am heading. Saying no now does not mean forever.
- Better routine for writing and blogging during the week.
- Learn more about WordPress etc.
You can always start now!