Fast update if you are just visiting for first time. A co-worker received the above calendar as a Christmas gift. I love it so decided to do the prompts with her for the year. Week four……drum roll please.
January 22 My teammates
- Wanda over A Wandafulthing. She is the reason I have a blog
- Natalie over Natalie’s blog. She is just starting her blog but is the co-worker I am sharing the calendar with!
- Friend I won’t name but is my theatre buddy, Saturday afternoon confident and maybe future editor
- My blogger peeps at BUYB and BIB
January 23 A moment of strength that I’m proud of myself for is purchasing my home. This was after a lot of coffee shop lunch hours doing pro and con lists.
January 24 My hidden talent (I’m actually good at). Sigh. Hmm…. It is not exactly “hidden” but I’m not an instant gratification person. I mull over purchases and have the money saved before buying anything.
January 25 Deliciousness on my tongue. Lemon – a good piece of lemon loaf.
January 26 What lifts me up
- Finding a new author (hopefully they have a series) to dive into
- Saturday afternoon drinks/lunch with friend (see above) discussing life and possibilities
January 27/28 My passion project (ideas!!). Collaboration with fellow bloggers and friends. Thinking of a winter tag post, starting a story or whatever! Open to possibilities.