I am currently obsessed with this calendar. A friend at work received it for Christmas. Every day you do a journal entry. I immediately went out looking for it as I love the idea – but alas I couldn’t find it. So I am doing the next best thing and “bonding” over her calendar.
I thought I’d share my calendar journaling by the week and see where it takes me so here it goes!
January 1 All the places I want to visit this year
- South Shore (friend lives down there)
- IKEA (seriously one opened here but it is easier for me to get to the airport than IKEA)
- Europe (I know too broad but discussion needed with friend over where to vacation)
January 2 My hope for 2018 is to have more collaboration, mindfulness and courage. My hope is to have less self-doubt.
January 3 A small but satisfying victory is starting a new story.
January 4 Scent of the day – my sense of smell is bad, unless I have an allergic reaction like to perfume than it is pretty good as it is accompanied by a headache. Today it poured and we had high winds so it was a fresh scent.
January 5 Three things I’m thankful for today:
- Transit was running (they stopped running yesterday due to weather)
- That it is Friday
- Nothing planned for tonight
January 6 & 7 The nicest thing I’ve ever said about myself. Hmm…….That I enjoy learning and pushing boundaries.
So that is week one for me.
You can always start now!