It has been this type of week so I HAVE to share.
Some days it is easier than others to wrap my head around individuals’ behaviour. This week wasn’t one of those weeks so here it goes…..
- Do NOT stop at the bottom of the escalator to plan your next move.
- Do NOT plough through the door leaving it swinging into the person behind you.
- Do NOT block the entire sidewalk for your conversation – move to the side so that people do not have to walk on the grass, street, mud or between you to get past you.
- Do NOT hold up a long line-up – read the menu and know what you want before you get to the counter.
- Do NOT take seats not designated for you – get your butt off the seats on the bus, tram, wherever that are designated for seniors or physically challenged if you are not one.
That is my rant. It is all about being aware of our surroundings and realizing the world doesn’t revolve around us. Thank you.