I got nominated for the Liebster award by my friend and fellow blogger Wanda from A Wandafulthing ! Thank you friend! xo
WHAT IS THE LIEBSTER AWARD?
It is an online award that is given to new bloggers with around 200 subscribers or so. It isn’t some grand affair, but it is a way of acknowledging other like-minded individuals who are working hard to make waves in their own areas of interest. Also, it is a great way to get to know the newbie blogger and of course, make new friends!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Once you accept the nomination, you answer questions given to you by the person nominating you. Then you nominate another 3-5 bloggers and give them 8-10 questions to answer as well!
I would like to nominate:
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What do you hope to accomplish in 2016?
- What would be the most important piece of advice you would give a new blogger?
- What do you enjoy doing when you are not blogging?
- What are you currently reading?
- Where do you draw inspiration from?
- How did you find your niche?
- What was the first blog you started to follow?
- Favorite travel destination.
Questions from Wanda for me to answer. Hmmm……
- How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging for about 15 months.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging and your least favorite thing? My favorite thing is it makes me more focused and creative in other areas. My least favoriate is being scared I won’t come up iwht an idea for a blog post.
- How did you chose the niche that you have chosen to blog in? I enjoying doing crafts but I am not what you might consider a DIYer so that is NOT a blogging niche I knew I could pull off. I totally got into blogging by mistake (true story) to help Wanda. So decided to do what I enjoy – learning and exploring new things.
- What’s the biggest mistake that you have made blogging that you are comfortable disclosing and what advice would you give to other bloggers so that they could avoid it. Photography – not knowing enough about my camera to make it sing! Advice is having at least a month worth of posts written and ready before you start your blog.
- What is your most successful media platform? I think Twitter.
- How long on average does it take for you to write a blog post form concept to publication? I mull over an idea in my head for a few days. I am a list person so I usually have notes written down for ideas. Since I am not making something, once I sit down with the idea it takes about an hour tops. Remember I have been writing this in my head for a few days?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging? Publishing a novel on Smashwords. Finally letting it go.
- What do you do in your spare time? I curl up with a good book. Suggestions welcome.